Sunday, August 17, 2008

When the Mom's Away

So the other day, we decided that everyone was going to take a nap at the same time. We all slept well and Beckett and I got up first. I took him out of our room into his and fed and changed him. He, of course, then wanted to go back to sleep so I laid him in his crib and went downstairs to get some picking up done. I heard our bedroom door open and shut and by the time I got upstairs I found Caiden in the crib with Beckett. Caiden was being so gentle with him. Sometimes, I don't think he has the concept of gentle but other times he amazes me. So instead of removing Caiden, I grabbed the camera and here are my two boys.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

What a sweet post! Thanks for sharing that...

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

Thank you SO much for the posts and keeping us updated on baby Becket and his big brother! What beautiful and lucky boys. Can't wait to see ya'all in October.

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

Thank you SO much for the posts and keeping us updated on baby Becket and his big brother! What beautiful and lucky boys. Can't wait to see ya'all in October.

Derek and Emily said...

Caiden is too sweet! What great friends they're gonna be!

The Beagleys said...

I can't get over how cute this is!!! I love these boys so much!