Monday, August 4, 2008

Baby Beagley's Nursery

We procrastinated big time on doing the baby's nursery. Oops!! My oldest (by that I mean longest lifelong friend, really she is just a month and 3 days older than I) Jen, came into town for my shower with her hubby and darling little girl. You know what she did on her vacation? Painted the nursery. It took us a long time to decide whether to do monkeys or trains in the baby's room and finally settled on trains. So it was taking a lot to even decide on paint. Mike out of ease and lack of time said he would paint an accent wall blue. Well that was not intricate enough for Jen. She decided to do plaid to match one of the many on the crib quilt. It turned out beautifully. She has way more patience than I. Jen, I love the baby's nursery! Thank you so much!!!

Here are some pictures of the wall she did. I will post more of the nursery soon!

1 comment:

The Beagleys said...

This looks awesome! I believe your friend is the most patient person in the world! She did an amazing job!