Saturday, August 9, 2008

Home At Last

We are finally home! We got home this morning and are so happy about it. The hospital had a biliblanket delivered to the house so we can do the phototherapy at home. It is so nice to be in our own home, take a shower in our own shower, sit somewhere other than in a bed, sleep in my own bed. Beckett is doing well. His levels have steadily declined. We have to take Beckett in for a blood test in the morning and he has to be on the biliblanket as much as possible until we are told otherwise. I will post some more pictures of our sweet little boy here in a little bit.

2 comments:

The Beagleys said...

I'm so glad you get to be home now! It's always hard being away from home! Thank you for the message today! I'll call you soon, but I want to let you rest! Love you tons!

Karine said...

I am so glad you are home with your sweet baby. Now your family can enjoy one another in your own house.
Make sure to get as much rest as you can!
Love ya,
Karine