Friday, August 8, 2008

We are Still Here!!!!

Sorry to all those who are waiting for more pictures. We will put them up soon. We were supposed to be discharged today but here we still sit in room 3120. My doctor came by this morning and said everything was good to go home as far as me. Then the nurse came in and said that Beckett needs a bilirubin test because he was way too yellow. The pediatrician came by and confirmed that he has jaundice and that we might not be going home today. So after the blood tests came back high they decided he was not going to get enough phototherapy at home and needed to stay here for phototherapy. I have been officially discharged but Beckett has not. So Beckett and I are here for the night. Mike is going to head home and spend some Daddytime with Caiden. We will hopefully go home tomorrow morning and do phototherapy at home with Beckett. I will post when we do finally get home.

No comments: