Friday, August 22, 2008

A Third????


So in the last few days, I have been getting the same question over and over again....what about a third. To myself I think a third what? Car? Dog? I know people mean a third child but dude, I just had number 2, two weeks ago. Give me a break. So the answer to all you who are wondering the same thing.....we are very happy with two. Nothing is ruled out down the road but nothing is committed to either. Now leave me alone about it! ;)


These two are perfect!!!

2 comments:

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

people are so crazy!!!! That is so funny. You'd think they'd just be proud of your Beckett and Caiden creations! But, when you make babies as beautiful and wonderful as you have, maybe you owe it to the world to continue to procreate :).

Love you and can't wait to see you next month!

Karine said...

I get that all the time as well. Are people nuts to ask such a questions?? Especially, at that point when that is literally the last thing on our mind!
I must say though, you have the most perfect boys. So when are you going to have another one?