Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baby Zachary


Well after waiting what seemed forever, Zachary Mclean was born on May 27, 2009. Michael and I are finally Uncle Mike and Aunt Steph. We can not be more excited to be called by these titles. Zachary is a beautiful baby and is lucky to have amazing parents. Todd and Marci are so insync with everything Zachary. He looks a lot like Todd to me though he has Marci's lips for sure. For all who haven't seen him you are missing out on seeing a baby who is just beautiful! If you live far away, here is your glimpse into something truly spectacular.

1 comment:

Karine said...

God bless you Steph for all these posts! You just made my day. I am so used to seeing the headline "going to live with Jesus," that I had pretty much given up hope for a new post....ever! :)
It was great to see everything your beautiful family has been up to. Keep the posts coming!!
Loves,
karine