Monday, June 22, 2009

Okay. Who am I kidding?????

I have no idea why this whole blog thing has taken a backseat. Anyone????? Regardless, I have a LOT of catching up to do, huh? Okay so here starts the ball rolling. Just an FYI: These catching up will not be in chronological order, just what I feel like posting at the moment it gets written. :)





So for all who know me, I love, Love, LOVE Disney. And yet Caiden had never been. Sooooo...we HAD to go!!!! We had the most amazing time. The group we went with was a little large for this kind of thing but I think everyone had a blast. We went with my parents, Mike's parents, my best friend Jen and her little family, her Dad and his wife, and then Coogan joined us for dinner one night, and Mike's best friend Aaron and his son and nephew met up with us for a day. Caiden will tell you that the Matterhorn was his favorite ride although he rode Buzz Lightyear at least a dozen times.

No comments: