Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Awww....they so cute!

Mike spent a few weeks recently working on the front yard. He tore out the old stairs and rebuilt them along with the flower box and then built some completely new stairs down into the yard. In the mean time, we all spent a bit of time outside. As Mike and I moved stones and pulled out plants, we found a lot of worms. Caiden had a hayday with them. He collected probably 100 worms in his gardening bucket and played with them for days. My favorite comment was when he looked at them adoringly, hanging from his hand and said, "Awww. They so cute." It was cuter that he said it than they actually were. Here are some pictures of Caid with his friends.


2 comments:

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

Oh my goodness! He is truly a BOY. I love it!

Karine said...

Too cute, not the worms, but Caid! You might want to tell him to lighten his grip next time, I think he sent a few of the worms to the after life!