Sunday, June 28, 2009

Man, he loves his papa!



Caiden has gotten so attached to his papas. He has begun to tell me and everyone else like it is. He loves going to both Papa Tise and Papa Bleagley's house and would rather be with either of them than with me any day. Some of the ways I know this.




1. He tells me he wants me to take him to Papa's house and drop him off.




2. He talks about them nonstop and can recall everything they do with him. I can get a recount of the visit in great detail even weeks after the fact. When Papa and me went to the pond, Papa bringed bread to give to the duckies.....




3. He told Teri one time, "I wanted to go to Papa Tise's but I came here." Little kids just say it how it is. BTW, he was happy at Papa Bleagley's house.




4. He idolizes them. He wants to wear cologne just like Papa.




5. He tells me it is Papa and Caiden's truck that Papa drives.




6. He rarely if ever has gotten in trouble with Papa.




I will think of more, many, many more. He can not get enough of his Papas. It is so fun to see Caiden's adoration for my dad and Mike's dad.

No comments: