Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Crazy Few Weeks

September brought lots of excitement. So much that I didn't really update the blog at all. Oops! In September, Mike and I turned 29, my mom celebrated a birthday, Mike went to Washington, Caiden has gotten so much closer to potty training, Beck chunked up, we went back to work more consistently, Mike moved offices, my sister and Todd announced that they are expecting a baby in May, and my biggest thrill....the Tribeca got new tires and brakes. Yay! I know I am an adult and mom because the thrill that this has brought me is overwhelming. I have not been more excited about anything (at least this month that is, okay maybe the baby coming in May). Here are some of my favorite moments from September.

2 comments:

Karine said...

What a fun and exciting month for your family. How fun that Marci is prego!
Funny how when we get older, our priorites and wants change so much. One of the worst days of my life was when our cars A/C went out, and the best day of my life is when I got me new vacuum! How sad is that??

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

Your boys are beautiful! (yes, even Mike). It's fun to see Caiden getting so grown up. I'm starting to see more Mike in him all the time. I also love the main pic at the top. What a gorgeous group. Thanks for keeping us updated!