Saturday, September 13, 2008

Uncle Mark Has a What????

A small stick???????

Caiden is not able to say words with an "s" blend right now, like sticker, shampoo, and stick. Mike realized that stick does not sound like stick but more like a nickname for a man named Richard. So in preparation for their trip to Washington, he taught Caiden that Uncle Mark has a small stick. Caiden now says "Uncle Mark has a mall #$!&." It is hysterical! We know it is totally inappropriate but oh well. He really thinks that Uncle Mark has a small stick.

2 comments:

The Beagleys said...

Hey gorgeous! Happy Birthday!!! So, I think Caiden's little saying, "Uncle Mark has a small stick" is the most hilarious thing I've ever heard! I couldn't stop laughing, which he got a kick out of it! Mark and I had so much for with him, thank you for letting your boys go for a weekend...I know you missed them!

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

funniest thing I've ever heard. 'nothing like using a small child to ruin the self esteem of another. And if you can throw in a expletive, so much the better!