Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Oh, the Timing of it All



Last night was spent packing. Mike and I packed for the trip to Washington. We went to bed and I awoke to the tub being run in Caid's bathroom at 11:30. You guessed it! Before leaving for two trips in two weeks, Caiden spent last night up throwing up. Mike found Caiden sick in his bed and sweetly cleaned up his bed, and bathed him. He brought him to our room, where although there were towels all around him he managed to miss and puke in our bed. So Mike cleared our bed and I figured he had done far too much already and sent him to sleep downstairs. Wouldn't you know, that was the end of the throw up (at least so far). Caiden has been running a fever since and shivered like a leaf all night but woke up like himself. So we shall see what today brings. Hopefully it was just a quick tummy bug and we are done with it. I kinda consider this a blessing because now I won't spend the day at work but tying up loose ends before we leave. Funny how God knows exactly what I needed, some time at the house.

4 comments:

The Beagleys said...

Poor Caid and poor Mike and Steph!! I hope today is a better day for all of you! We get to see you tomorrow! ;)

MGBeags said...

Thanks for letting crash downstairs!

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

poor little guy! I hope he's better for your flight. Can't wait to see you!

Hillary said...

Poor Caiden..hopefully he feels better! Beckett is such a cute chunky baby! I want to pinch his cheeks. :) Love your blog..we love you guys more!