Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy thoughts




























So I feel the need to post about something happier than Beck's saturation levels. Hmmmm.....what to write. Okay, I have one. Quite a few weeks ago, two of my best friends in the whole world, came to town. They both came with their husbands and kiddos. Their husbands are as crazy as mine and were here for the Great American Beer Fest. So we spent the first night at the Rockies/Cardinals game. Then the next morning we took all the kids to the Children's Museum in Denver where the kids all had a ball, running around and playing. We then went back to the hotel and got the guys ready to go. They headed out to the Beer Fest and all of us girls Jen, Alexis, Marci, myself and five kids headed to dinner. We ate at a little cafe where no one cared how loud the kids were, that the kids ate off of everyone else's plates but their own, or how much got dropped on the floor. It was so much fun! Then we walked back to the hotel, put all the kids to bed in one room (they were adjoining) and opened a bottle of wine in the other. We sat and talked and laughed so much and so hard. I had an amazing time with some of my favorite girls. There were more than a few frustrating things that happened that weekend but we will not mention a single one since this is my happy post.

No comments: