Thursday, November 1, 2007

Little Stinker










Halloween was great this year! Caiden and I had a half day at work and spent the afternoon with my grandparents who are visiting from California.








Caiden was the cutest skunk ever. I'm just a little biased as you can tell. Mike had done a fabulous carving pumpkins that looked awesome. He displayed them so proudly at a church event, our church's version of trunk-or-treat. It was bitterly cold but Caiden was a trooper till the very end when it just got too cold for all of us. I think the hot cider and and smores helped a lot.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh he is the cutest skunk ever!! I wish I could've been there. We miss you guys so much!! Love Ya!!

Karine said...

This goes without saying, but I must...he is too "stinkin" cute! No pun intended! I am so glad he had a great time! Miss you guys!

Matt said...

Very cute, love the bowtie. And the pumpkin looks great, but whats with the Linux logo?

The Beagleys said...

You're right Steph, Caid is the cutest skunk ever! I just want to kiss those cute little skunk cheeks! We miss you and love you! We can't wait to see you in December!

The Johnson's said...

I must say I am a little sad that they didnt make skunk suits in Mike's size.