Wednesday, November 14, 2007

18 Months

I can't believe that my sweet baby boy is already 18 months old. The time has just flown by. The little Caidenbug I brought home is now running with me in tow, yelling, talking nonstop, and more adorable than the day he was born.

We went in for his 18 month appointment today and all went well. He is still little but is growing so all is well.

Height: 31 inches 25th Percentile
Weight: 20 lbs 2 oz STILL not on chart
Head Circumference: 48.5 55th Percentile
The doctor we saw was a different one than we have seen in the past. He was a bit more concerned about the Vitamin D deficiency. He said he has not seen this since 1976. He said people always look at him funny when he recommends vitamins for tiny infants and that he will tell them about Caiden's case in the future. Anyways, he ordered more tests to check the vitamin D levels again. Caiden already got 2 shots today so I didn't have the heart to make him do bloodwork too. We'll save that for another day.....something to look forward to, huh?

3 comments:

Karine said...

Caid is almost obese! You need to tell him to lay off the twinkies! Just playing...I think he is PERFECT!!

The Johnson's said...

Karine is right. Forget the height and weight charts. The only one that really matters is cuteness, and he is most certainly off the charts in that area!

The Beagleys said...

Oh, I love this boy! I'm so happy to hear he is doing better! I can't wait to see you guys at the end of this month! Yipee! Love you!