Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My NuggleBug

Today as I was going about my busy afternoon of submitting Credentialing paperwork and billing, I got Caiden ready for his nap here in the office. I laid out his bed and got him his blanket and set him down with some water. He immediately popped up and said Momma, nuggle????? I had to stop then and there and decide what to do, get my desk cleared for the day or snuggle with my best boy. The decision should have been quick but I did think for a sec and of course agreed to snuggle. So I sat down on the little fold-out couch with Caiden and dee-dee (blankie), bear, Meen (lambie), his cup, ball and anything else he could have wanted in order to nuggle. We sat and watched part of Ratatouille and all the while I was thinking okay any minute now he'll crash. No luck! I suddenly got a little finger pointing at the owie (zit) on my face and a need for tied shoelaces, and a kiss, and a fly kiss (butterfly kiss). He did eventually crash but in the end unlike so many other times, that was not the best part. The best part was that I got to nuggle with my best boy. I can't believe how big Caid has gotten in such a short period of time. I am taking all the nuggle I can get!!!!!

2 comments:

The Beagleys said...

That Caiden is one adorable nuggle bug!!!! I love him and miss him soooo much, along with you and your hubby! I can't wait to see you in May!!! Love you tons!

Derek and Emily said...

That is so precious! And what a good mommy you are!