Sunday, October 21, 2007

When the Cats Away....

Mike is out in Houston right now for some classes his work has sent him for. I thought..okay, we haven't seen each other much in the last few weeks but we will make the best of it. So after we dropped him off at the airport, we went to church and then came home, put on jammies, made spinach dip and watched movies...and All My Children, of course. It was totally my kind of day. Caid was less than enthused with the movies. So now Caid is in bed and I am here to ponder the weird sounds you hear only when your husband is out of town. I am really paranoid about every little one....which is odd because now I am broadcasting to everyone that my strong, brave husband isn't here. But he'll be back. Oh yes indeed-eo, he'll be back. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, actually any minute now!

So Caiden was less than thrilled about All My Children and Chick Flicks so he decided to do some redecorating.

1. He pulled the shells for the hard boiled eggs for salad out of the trash and onto the floor and then decided to dance on them.

2. He decided a bottle of wine looked better on the floor, broken, spilled and sticky under the wine rack.

3. He got a hold of A&D ointment and Tucker miraculously was wearing it. Gotta love that smell!

4. 10 CDs look better on the floor than on the rack.

ALL in a MATTER of MINUTES!!!!!!!!

17 Month little boy wreaking havoc on a house in minutes, up for grabs! Good rates on shipping! Contact me soon, he's cute even when making a mess.

His Daddy is going to kill me when he reads this. He spends so much time on keeping the hardwood clean and polished. I love you for it, babe!

1 comment:

Karine said...

I will take that boy in a heart beat! He is the most beautiful child, but yes he does like to make a good mess. Sorry I can't relate my kids totally clean up after themselves and never dirty the house....ok, so I am lying through my teeth!
Sorry you are apart from Mike again, that sucks! You know that say absence makes the heart grow fonder... Maybe I should send Corey away from a few months. Totally kidding!