Monday, October 8, 2007

I'm All Yours

A!Wake!Up!Call! Unfortunately, Michael had to fly out to Las Vegas for the funeral of a dear friend. The loss was completely devastating and tragic. But, in all things we will find some good, right? In this we have had the clear wake up call that this life is precious and oh so very fleeting. That we need to take the time to do everything we can to love those around us now. We need to tell people the things we need to say now. We need to enjoy every little second. So today I decided, who cares if the laundry gets done, who cares if Caiden runs around in a diaper today, who cares whether we can get everything done...my little boy learned he has and could stick out his tongue, constantly called a ball a boom(Caiden talk for balloon), and got all of his mommy TODAY when he needed it, not when I did. I have decided I can get all worked up about things or I can enjoy what I have here and now. I choose enjoying here and now. So to Mike and Caiden, you get all I have, all of me!!

3 comments:

Karine said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. But I am glad that you are taking a difficult situation, and trying to become better and not bitter. Caid and Mike are lucky to have you as a mother and wife! You are amazing!

MGBeags said...

ALl of you huh? Nice.

muddle41 said...

I miss you guys so much!!! Paul and I found the packet of bath cream from Caiden's last bath. We take a sniff every night..pathetic, I know. Steph, you're the best!!! Love ya!~!