Thursday, October 4, 2007

Not My Fifteen Minutes


Does anybody else's child constantly get stuck? Caiden is always getting himself stuck somewhere. Just last week, he was screaming and I walked around the corner to find he had gotten his head stuck between the dryer and the laundry room wall. He was bent over with his head stuck! He got pinned under the train table yesterday and got stuck under my desk just this morning. I'm a little worried. I mean, I really don't want my fifteen minutes of fame wasted on my child getting stuck in a wierd contorted position. Just think...Baby Jessica. That mom's fifteen minutes gone.

1 comment:

Karine said...

That is too funny! I love how kids explore, but there is always a down side! Maddie doesn't get stuck, she just breaks everything! I can't wait to play with my little cuz-nephew Caid...:)