Monday, January 4, 2010

Exciting News Round the Beagley House

Most everybody heard because news like this spreads like wildfire but........we are having another baby. Beckett is going to be a big brother. Everyone always asks the same questions, so to try and answer them all here it goes.

1: Always the first question: Was this planned? No, it wasn't. It was to a complete shock to us!

2: Are you okay with it? Yyyyyyeeeeesss. We are thrilled. I am a little uneasy with the prospect of three kiddos but excited all the same.

3: Are you hoping for a girl? I would love to have a girl. I won't lie. But my boys are so much fun and if I am blessed with another boy, I'm just fine with that.

4: How many kids do you want? I always wanted three. Mike wanted two but was negotiable for a third. Which leads right into question 5......

5: Are you done after this? I think so.

6: When are you due? August 3rd

7: Are you going to find out what you are having? We are. We want to know.

8: Are you crazy for taking yet ANOTHER newborn to a Beagley reunion? Without a doubt.

So there you go. The honest answers to everyone's questions. If you have anything else to ask, ask. I'll answer it.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Fantastic news! Congratulations and take care of yourself!

muddle41 said...

We are absolutely thrilled and would totally love another boy just as much as we love Beck and Caid...but we are thinking that pink would be fun.

Karine said...

Funny, I think I asked you ALL of those same questions when I found out that you were prego! :)
Truly, we are thrilled for you. I hope this pregnacy goes smoothly for you.

PS I am excited that our new little ones will only be a few weeks apart...how fun for them!

Alicia Fish said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm soooo happy for you!