Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I just have to brag


Seven years ago yesterday, my life forever changed. I married the man of my dreams. I remember everything about my wedding day. It was all I could have ever asked for, a beautiful ceremony, followed by the best reception ever (I am a little biased). I mean the reception itself was EIGHT!HOURS! long! All of that was an amazing start to an amazing marriage. I love my memories of that day!

On that day I gained so much more than the wedding and reception I hoped for. I married Michael. What an amazing husband he is to me! I am such a lucky girl! The past seven years have brought us lots of highs and just as many hardships. And I am so happy to have experience dthem all with Michael. There is no one else I would rather spend this life with.

My darling Michael, I love being your wife! My world is so good when I'm with you. I love you and I can't wait to spend many, many more anniversaries with you.

No comments: