Sunday, July 6, 2008

Any Drop of Water

Caiden is obsessed with water and will play like a fish in any drop he finds. He can not walk by a running sprinkler without running through it like a crazy person. So we went to the outdoor mall in Salt Lake and he went nuts. He ran through the fountain and though he fell a dozen times, he could care less.

Stay tuned because Caiden and I have been watching US Olympic Swim Trials and he is going to go to a pool party today. This ought to be good. Oh how my son amuses me!


2 comments:

The Beagleys said...

I don't think I have ever seen a kid happier than Caid in the water! Mark and I had so much fun watching him! He's so cute, but I know you already know that! How are you Steph? We miss you guys so much!!!

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

How beautiful is that boy??? I loved all the pool shots and the fountain pics! What fun! It's been way too long since I've run through a sprinkler.