Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Brotherly Love

Just wanted to share a funny story..... So as the baby changes positions and constantly moves around, my belly button has at times been popping out as he sits under it. So the other night I was sitting on the couch with my shirt up and my tummy exposed. Anyways, I told Caiden that my belly button hurts when the baby sits under it and makes it pop out. So the following takes place:

Me: See Caiden that is owee! Mommy's belly button hurts.
Caiden: Tiss baby?
Me: You can kiss the baby. (and he leaned over and kissed my tummy)
Caiden: Hug baby?
Me: Awww, you can hug baby (and he leaned over and hugged my tummy)
A few seconds go by and you could tell he was thinking
Caiden: (Slaps my tummy) High Five Baby!

This baby is in for it with his older brother!!!!

3 comments:

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

hysterical!!! Baby Brother better come w/ some lightening fast reflexes. Sounds like he'll need them?

Derek and Emily said...

Caiden is adorable! What a great older brother he'll be!

Karine said...

I love it!! He is stinkin adorable!
Happy belated birthday Caid, love ya sweet boy!