Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I've been tagged

Well Megan tagged me, so I thought I would respond.

Her tag was to tell 7 interesting facts about yourself. So here it goes:

Uno (been watching a little too much Dora and Diego lately): I love ice cream!!! I will mow done a small child for a cup some days. I love, love, love it!!!

Dos: I hate unmade beds. They drive me NUTS! A room can not be clean with an unmade bed. How do people get into unmade beds? The sheets are all twisted, pillows out of place, ughhhhh!

Tres: I hate the dark. It creeps me out! Torture for me is a dark room alone!

Cuatro: I collect children's books. I probably have 1500 easily in the basement. I have no desire to part with any of them. I love children's books for the simple wording, beautiful pictures and the images they conjure in your mind.

Cinco: High pitched whistling drives me insane! It makes my skin crawl, my blood pressure rise, and my fists clench. I can't take it. If people do it, I will try to make conversation with them just so they can't do it.

Seis: Dance, Swimming. I would love to get back into so many things that I once loved, just to see if I would love them the same. If it weren't for the risk of looking like an idiot, I probably would try them.

Siete: I love All My Children. It is my guilty pleasure. I DVR it EVERY DAY.

Soooooooo.....I now tag Mel. Heee heee!

2 comments:

The Johnson's said...

I think it's hilarious that yours, mine and Karine's #1 fact all had to do with food. Hmmm, do we have a bit of an obsession in this family? I'll have to go fry something and think about it...

The Beagleys said...

Oh Steph, look at you trying to get me to post something! I promise I will, but I need to go to bed right now...I'll do it this weekend! Love you!